Dîner des CFO
The Dîner des CFO is back for an 11th edition!
On May 15, 2019, at Entrepôts Dominion, chefs will create gourmet dishes inspired by the childhood memories of six CFOs: Jean-Hugues Lafleur (Hydro-Québec), Donald LeCavalier (Transcontinental), Stéphane Lefebvre (Cirque du Soleil), Ginette Maillé (Aéroports de Montréal), Renée St-Onge (MTY Group) and Jean-Philippe Towner (Pomerleau).
Each CFO chef will be paired with a professional chef with whom they will participate in the elaboration of a dish:
- Alexandre El Cherif, Restaurant 3734
- Simon Mathys, Restaurant Manitoba
- Frédéric Dufort, Chez Lionel and 425F
- Maxime Gagné, École des métiers de la restauration et du tourisme de Montréal
- Franco Parreira, Parreira traiteur
- Stéphanie Labelle, Pâtisserie Rhubarbe
More than150 guests will be attending this event. The networking formula of this event was proven effective, as well as the dinner and the wines.
This event is a must for the business community! To date, this event has raised more than 2,5 million dollars to help young victims of sexual violence.
A gastronomic experience not to be missed!
3968, Saint-Ambroise street, Montreal
Parking is available behind the building.
5:30 pm → Cocktail
6:30 pm → Dinner